Conwy Valley Windows are pleased to announce the return of the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund.
From 9am, Wednesday 10 December 2014, the popular scheme will open to new applications, with up to £5,600 available to households in England and Wales to help with the cost of home improvements.
Funding is limited and applications will be processed on a first come first served basis.
CALL NOW to register your interest: 01492 550 120
Claim money back from the government if you make energy-saving home improvements.
- up to £4000 for installing solid wall insulation;
- up to £100 refunded for their Green Deal Assessment;
- up to £500 more if applying within 12 months of buying a new home.
You can also get up to £1,000 towards the cost of installing any 2 of the following:
- a condensing gas boiler on mains gas
- double glazing or triple glazing as a replacement for single glazing
- energy efficient replacement external doors
- cavity wall insulation
- floor insulation
- flat-roof insulation
- insulation for a room in the roof
- a replacement warm air unit
- fan-assisted storage heaters
- a waste water heat recovery system
To qualify all of the following must apply:
- you’re improving a domestic property in England or Wales that you own or live in
- you have either a Green Deal advice report or an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) that’s less than 2 years old
- the improvements you’re applying for are covered by the scheme and recommended in your EPC or Green Deal advice report
Conwy Valley Windows and Conservatories Ltd are registered with the GDHIF and are recognised as a Green Deal Provider or Installer.
You must also meet the scheme’s terms and conditions (PDF, 453KB).
You can’t apply if you’re already getting money back for the same improvements through other schemes, e.g. the Energy Company Obligation, Green Deal Communities, Green Deal Cashback or the first release of GDHIF.
Social or Private Rented accommodation and Funding if you are a Landlord
You can apply for the GDHIF if you’re a landlord, subject to terms and conditions.
You can also apply if you’re a tenant in social or private rented housing. The person paying for the majority of the improvements gets the money back.
You can’t apply for the GDHIF on behalf of your clients if you’re a managing agent.
For further information please visit:
PLEASE NOTE: This Green Deal Home Improvement Fund offer may change or be withdrawn without notice at any time. The amount of funding available is limited. You may not be able to get any money back towards the cost of your Green Deal advice report.